How to Clean and Maintain Stone Resin Baths & Basins
HELP - HOW DO I CLEAN MY NEW BATH/BASIN?
Regular and correct cleaning of your product will give you years of good use and it will continue to be the beautiful centre-piece of your bathroom.
- For regular cleaning please use a mild detergent
- For tougher stains use a cleaner like JIF (only for matt surfaces – gloss, consult your retailer)
- Always use a clean, soft cloth
- Rinse completely after washing and dry with a soft cloth; change your rinse water frequently
- Don't use an excessive amount of detergent or soap as it may cause streaks
- Don't use products which contain lemon juice, vinegar or other acids which may be contained in conventional bathroom cleaners or grout removers
- Very thoroughly rinse the product of all dyes such as hair dye such that NO trace is visible
- When not in use dust with a non-treated dry duster
If in doubt contact us and we will be only to happy to assist you with maintaining your purchase.